A Virtual Event & Drive Through Celebration
Move for your Memories, is Sunday, November 1 thru Saturday, November 7.
Drive Through Event – Saturday, November 7
The time frame to Move for your Memories, is Sunday, November 1 thru Saturday, November 7. During this time, we are asking our supporters to get up and move for brain health!
Join us Saturday, November 7 from 10 to noon, for a Drive Through Celebration. Drive by or stroll the ACA parking lot in Office Park in Homewood: 300 Office Park Drive 35223. Drop off donation, pick up your Walk t-shirts, and enjoy food, fun, vendors, and music!
Walking to Remember donors receive a short-sleeved shirt with a minimum $50 donation or a long-sleeved shirt for a minimum $75 donation. All t-shirts are 100% cotton, comfort colors and will be available while supplies last.
Turn in your donation or donate on-line prior to the walk and you may pick up your shirt curbside from November 2nd to the 6th between 9 am and 4 pm at the ACA office: 300 Office Park Drive 35223. Email Vance Holder at email@example.com for curbside pickup.
Call with questions:
Please call Vance Holder with any questions regarding the Walk and suggestions on how to be successful. (205)871-7970
We may have to exercise from a physical distance, but we can still show our love and support for ACA!
ACA’s programs and services currently serve over 300 individuals living with Alzheimer’s each month. These programs include
- Project Lifesaver Bracelets for patients at risk for wandering
- Continence products delivered to the home each month
- Educational webinars, Zoom support group meetings, and telephone counseling and our weekly e-newsletter
- Research including our Pre-Doctoral Scholars program at UAB
With the funding usually set aside for adult day care center scholarships we have been able to also offer:
- In-home respite care
- The nutritional supplement Ensure delivered each month
- Medical supply kits containing masks and hand sanitizer
- Activity kits and robotic pets to help fill the long days
ACA is a 501©3 tax-exempt organization.