Walking to Remember Saturday, November 6, 2021
ACA parking lot-10 am
Walk with Joy. Walk with Love. Walk to Celebrate. Walk to Remember.
Make THIS Walk a Celebration of ACA’s 30 years of supporting local families and research! All new and existing Team Leaders receive a free T-shirt, while supplies last. Gather your family, friends and co-workers.
Make a plan to be a part of ACA’s Walk, Saturday, November 6.
Place: 300 Office Park Drive, Suite 225 Birmingham, Alabama 35223
Walking to Remember Saturday, November 6 ACA parking lot-10 am
This year ACA celebrates 30 years of service to local families.
To receive a Walk Information Packet or if you have questions:
Please call Vance Holder: (205)871-7970
ACA’s programs and services currently serve over 300 individuals living with Alzheimer’s each month. These programs include
- Adult day care center scholarships
- Project Lifesaver Bracelets for patients at risk for wandering
- Continence products delivered to the home each month
- Educational webinars, Zoom support group meetings, and telephone counseling and our weekly e-newsletter
- Research including our Pre-Doctoral Scholars program at UAB
- In-home respite care
- The nutritional supplement Ensure delivered each month
- Activity kits and robotic pets to help fill the long days
ACA is a 501©3 tax-exempt organization.