Contact Alzheimer’s of Central Alabama if:
- You are noticing memory loss in a loved one which is disrupting his or her normal routine.
- You have a loved one who has been recently diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Your loved one has been diagnosed for several years and you need information and guidance.
- You are concerned about a friend or a neighbor.
- You are in need of a break from caregiving
- You are looking for a support group to attend.
- You want someone to hear your story.
Call our helpline Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 871-7970 or statewide at (866) 806-7255.
For information from organizations in other areas of the state click here
Statewide and nationwide calls for information are accepted. Our programs are offered in the following central Alabama counties: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Chilton, Clay, Cleburne, Coosa, Etowah, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Lamar, Pickens, Randolph, Shelby, St. Clair, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa and Walker.