Call our helpline Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 871-7970 or statewide at (866) 806-7255.
Contact Alzheimer’s of Central Alabama if:
- You are noticing memory loss in a loved one which is disrupting his or her normal routine.
- You have a loved one who has been recently diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Your loved one has been diagnosed for several years and you need information and guidance.
- You are concerned about a friend or a neighbor.
- You are in need of a break from caregiving
- You are looking for a support group to attend.
- You want someone to hear your story.
For information from organizations in other areas of the state click here
Statewide and nationwide calls for information are accepted. Our programs are offered in the following central Alabama counties: Bibb, Blount, Calhoun, Chilton, Clay, Cleburne, Coosa, Etowah, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Jefferson, Lamar, Pickens, Randolph, Shelby, St. Clair, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa and Walker.