Please join in supporting ACA’s Jr. Board’s Ales and Tails fundraiser Saturday, March 25, at Cahaba Brewery, from noon until 3 p.m.
Come to the event, enjoy crawfish and all the fixins’, live music, and a fun raffle.
Unable to attend? Show your support by purchasing tickets for our amazing raffle, which includes these three options:
- Our signature “Liquor Wagon” filled with an assortment of libations, compliments of our Junior Board.
- One month of unlimited classes at True 40 Birmingham – Downtown, two massages from Integrated Therapies in Homewood, gift packet from Total Dermatology, gift certificate from MomenTaker Photography, and a bottle of Champagne.
- Cooler of Meat: 4 Mariah brand smoked pork chops, 4 Mariah brand 24 oz. packages bacon, 4 Monroe brand 16 oz smoked sausage, 4 loinback ribs, 4 pork tenderloin, 4 2 lb packages of hot wings, 4 28 oz sausage patties, 4 1 lb Ball Park Franks, 4 bone in ribeye steaks – compliments of ACA board president, Doug DeMedicis
Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. Purchase raffle tickets here or at the event.
The drawing will take place at the close of the event.
You do not need to be present to win.
Purchase crawfish tickets here.
- Wendy DeMark-Wahnefried
- Scott Wells Ford-Realtysouth
- Hospice and Home Health Fund of Alabama
- Complete Health
- Affinity Hospice
- Brookdale University Park
- Champion Cleaners
- Elizabeth Dunn – LAH
- Holliman and Holliman – Elder Law
- Psychiatry South
- Your Choice Senior Care
You must be logged in to post a comment.